UPSC NDA 2026

 

UPSC NDA VACANCY 2026

 


 

 

UPSC NDA 2026: Here You Can Get All The Current And Upcoming Information Related To UPSC NDA I 2026. Like Recruitment News, Total Posts, UPSC NDA I 2025 Important Dates, Application Fees, Qualification, UPSC NDA I 2026 Age Limit, Selection Process, Salary, Syllabus, UPSC NDA I 2026 Exam Pattern, Exam Date, Admit Card, UPSC NDA I 2026 Answer Key, Merit List, Result, UPSC NDA I 2026 Question Paper and More.

UPSC NDA 2026 Overview

Organization

UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION

Post Name

ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE

Total Post

--------------

LAST DATE

30-12-2025

Apply Mode

Online

 

Important Dates

Activity

Dates

Starting Date

10-12-2025

Last Date

30-12-2025

Tentative Exam Date

12-04-2026

Admit Card

Before Exam

 

Age Limit

 

Post Name

Age Limit

Born Between

01-07-2007 to 01-07-2010

 

Application Fee

Category

Fees

Gen/OBC/EWS

100/-

SC/ST/PwBD/Female

00/-

Payment Mode

Online

 

UPSC NDA 2026 Qualification

Post Name

Qualification

Army Wing

12th Pass Out

Air Force / Navy Wing

12th pass Out + PCM

Naval Academy

12th pass Out + PCM

 

UPSC NDA 2026 Selection Process

·         Written Exam (900 Marks).

·         SSB Interview

·          Documents Verification

 

Important Links

Apply Link

Click Here

Official Notification

Click Here

Official Website

Click Here

أحدث أقدم