UPSC CDS VACANCY 2026
UPSC CDS 2026: Here You Can Get All The Current And Upcoming
Information Related To UPSC CDS I 2026. Like Recruitment News, Total Posts,
Important Dates, UPSC CDS I 2025 Application Fees, Qualification, UPSC CDS I
2026 Age Limit, Selection Process, Salary, UPSC CDS I 2026 Syllabus, Exam Pattern,
Exam Date, Admit Card, UPSC CDS I 2026 Answer Key, Merit List, Result, UPSC CDS
I 2026 Question Paper and More.
UPSC CDS
2026 Overview
|
Organization |
UNION
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION |
|
Post Name |
IMA, INA |
|
Total
Post |
400+ |
|
LAST DATE |
30-12-2025 |
|
Apply
Mode |
Online |
Important Dates
|
Activity |
Dates |
|
Starting Date |
10-12-2025 |
|
Last Date |
30-12-2025 |
|
Tentative Exam
Date |
12-04-2026 |
|
Admit Card |
Before Exam |
Age Limit
·
For Indian Military Academy : 02/01/2003 To 01/01/2008
·
For Indian Naval Academy : 02/01/2003 To 01/01/2008
·
For Air Force Academy : 02/01/2003 To 01/01/2007
·
Officers Training Academy : 02/01/2002 To 01/01/2008
Application Fee
|
Category |
Fees |
|
Gen/OBC/EWS |
200/- |
|
SC/ST/PwBD/Female |
00/- |
|
Payment Mode |
Online |
UPSC CDS
2026 Qualification
·
Indian Military
Academy (IMA) : Bachelor
Degree.
·
Indian Naval
Academy (INA) : B.E.
/ B.Tech. Degree.
·
Air Force Academy : 12th Passed in Physics, Maths with Degree in Any
Stream OR B.E.
/ B.Tech Degree.
·
Officers Training
Academy (Men) : Bachelor
Degree.
·
Officers Training
Academy (Women) : Bachelor
Degree
UPSC CDS
2026 Selection Process
·
Written Exam (900 Marks).
·
SSB
Interview
·
Documents
Verification
Important Links
|
Apply Link |
|
|
Official Notification |
|
|
Official Website |
.png)